Wednesday, October 04, 2006

UFO-6



This is a cross stitch Christmas ornament that I started many years ago. I bought a couple of kits, finished one really quickly, started this one, and then let it sit for a few years. I like the way that the entire canvas is stitched and the colors that are used. The tin that it is glued to, catches the christmas tree lights and makes it an eye-catching ornament. I look forward to putting it, along with all of the other cross stitch ornaments, on the tree this year.

Admittedly, it has been a while since I have posted one of these. In part, I lost some of the momentum I had earlier this year, but I also have been putting in a number of hours on a real behemoth of a UFO. I will post some of the progress on the latter in a short while.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 a.m., Blogger Silverthimble said...

Way to go another UFO finished! I think they "taste" better when they have been seasoned for a few years and then finished. *LOL* I look forward to the next UFO completed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home