Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas in Shanghai



For the two years prior to this one, I have not been in Shanghai for the month of December. Imagine my surprise to find the town decked out with Christmas trees, Christmas craft fairs, pudding and mincemeat pies for sale and loads of decorations. I even bought Italian pannetone at the Japanese bakery! We had a lovely year end luncheon at a new hotel restaurant and had turkey with cranberry sauce and stuffing. 

I am in Summerland for Christmas visiting family and eating holiday baked treats-perhaps more than I should.  I would like to thank you for spending some of your time reading this blog.  I regret that  there has only been sporadic posting in the last few months. The censorship of this site makes it difficult (but not impossible, it turns out) to post regularly.


Merry Christmas to you and your family.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home