Thursday, November 13, 2008

What Are You Listening To?

Okay... this is a bit belated. While I was in Canada earlier this fall and spending time with my nephew inside on a couple of rainy days, we put the television on. As a break from the seemingly unending kids shows that run all day, we switched to music video channel. It was there that I discovered the tune that just would not go away. It was running through my head even in the middle of the night.

In early September P!nk had a catchy tune, called So What, about her recent breakup with her husband hit the top ten charts. The melody is super catchy and has some juvenile tendencies (a chorus of na na na na na na really emphasizes that) that I really like. I really like the power in her voice as well as her slightly grated (think a little whiskey and cigarettes) sound. Go on.... check it out, let it play about three times in a row, and then try (just try) to bar it from your mind.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home