Icy Treat
Ok... so now I am hooked. I went back to the Lawson's (the equivalent of 7/11) and peered into the freezer container. Still on the red bean theme, I picked out the frozen treat next to the one I ate the other day. This one was composed of a vanilla like ice cream, that had a praline like taste to it (imagine a slight caramel taste). Imbedded in the entire bar were read beans and pieces of candied chestnuts (marrons glacees). Very yummy and eaten very quickly (hey... it's hot out there). Probably in the "eat again" category, but only after other bars have been given a chance (there is a mango flavored one that is calling my name)
p.s. this is still NOT my birthday ice cream......
1 Comments:
CC here. Reading your frozen treats entries leads me to believe that a childhood buried in buckets of "Snow Star" won't have prepared me adequately for the Chinese frozen treats experience. Even Czech Magnum bars may have to take a silver medal to your treats! (by the way, Sobey's have a lovely Magnum knock-off we discovered this week)
Post a Comment
<< Home