Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!!
The turkey above is about as close as I will get to actually eating turkey this thanksgiving. Last year I spent it in Madison/Chicago and came the closest to celebrating it the way most Americans do (shopping in a city with full Christmas decorations, eating turkey, with all of the sides, freezing for a couple of days). This year, we are going to try yet another variation. While we will be on American soil, I think it likelier that we will dine in a noodle shop one the main drag that runs parallel to the beach. Yep... heading back to Hawaii, Waikiki to be specific. So to the readers in the states, have an extra portion of turkey for me and I'll be sure to post photos when I return.
1 Comments:
Hey, where are the Hawaii pictures?
How was your honeymoon?
Did you see anyone get bit by a shark - seems to be alot of that going around.
My flight leaves at 3:45 on the Friday after drafting BUT I can change that to Saturday morning and stay over Friday night if you wanna goof around together Friday afternoon/evening. lemme know.
PS ... I've been offered an Assistant Negotiator position hehehehehe
Post a Comment
<< Home