Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween


Finally.... it is here!! I have my bowl of goodies all ready, the house is decorated (my skull pyramid is on the table, the skeletons are hanging (literally) at the door, and the bloody footprints are on the sidewalk), and now I just have to wait for the kids.
There has been a suggestion that I get a costume for answering the door. I'm not sure about that, but I have the day to think about it and see if I can come up with something brilliant. I hope that lots of kids show up!! It's a nice day here, and will likely be a cool but pleasant evening.

4 Comments:

At 10:05 a.m., Blogger Silverthimble said...

I love your pumpkin! I am sure the kids will too! Happy Halloween!

 
At 12:26 p.m., Blogger colette said...

I wish it were my pumpkin. They were either 4.00 per pound here or two for ten dollars for tiny things. I did one like this a couple of years ago- with not quite so much substance out the mouth, and everyone who came to the door commented.

 
At 9:51 a.m., Blogger LM said...

Nice pumpkin! I can't believe they are so much there! I have to hurry up and take a photo of mine before it shrivels(sp)up.

 
At 3:30 a.m., Blogger Rob Swizzle said...

Love that pumpkin! Much more fun than sorting the seeds to toast.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home