Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Scarrrrrry Soda


Every year at Holiday time (this usually means Christmas and Thanksgiving, but this time includes halloween too), Jones Soda puts out special edition soda that they sell at Target. I found out about this last year, tried them and loved the idea. They come in these super cute cans and are packaged in a four pack of nine ounces (237 ml) cans.

They have the wildest titles in keeping with the season and sometimes have a flavour that matches. This year's pick are Gruesome Grape, Berried Alive and Spider Cider. I've had the chance to try to Spider Cider- pretty tasty, just like a super sweet, and carbonated cider. I'll try the other ones later this week.

The marketers for Jones Soda are geniuses- I'll keeping looking out for these, year after year. They have their Thanksgiving/Christmas sodas out too. They have packaged four or five bottled sodas in a box that looks like a stove from the 1950's. The sodas are pie flavored: coconut cream, apple and a couple of others that I can't remember. I'm sure that they will be a whole lot more popular than last year's flavors : Broccoli Casserole, Smoked Salmon Pate, Turkey and Gravy, Corn on the Cob and Pecan Pie!! I can see having the last one, but you can forget about Broccoli Casserole.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home